Testing and Support Associate
About iTakeControl, a Red Nucleus company
iTakeControl is a mClinical research, real world evidence, and mobile application company for the biopharma and life science organizations. We offer a comprehensive suite of clinical services and technology: real world evidence planning, mobile clinical trial data, and clinical operations services. The company is formed out of Shire and Genzyme leadership experience, with over two decades in genetic disease, rare diseases, and patient-centric education. Red Nucleus acquired iTakeControl in March 2021. Red Nucleus is the premier provider of learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. iTakeControl is part of the Clinical group within Red Nucleus. We are based in Philadelphia, PA and Boston MA.
The Testing and Support Associate is responsible for working with the Product Management and Client Services Delivery teams to support and deliver our mobile research platform features and our customers’ clinical research studies. The role is responsible for reviewing the quality, accuracy, and integrity of the performance of iTakeControl software, in addition to leading support operations for active studies.
- Develop test scripts based on user technical requirements in support of product design and configuration.
- Performs technical testing of the system to ensure appropriate functionality of the study.
- Maintains and updates testing documentation and performs additional testing as needed (updates, bugs, etc.).
- Reviews and ensures all technical and regression testing has been appropriately performed for new functionality and studies.
- Logs issues found during testing and provides support to technical team on findings.
- Supports Client Services Manager’s on writing and completion of user acceptance testing.
- Key support agent for managing and triaging support requests submitted through the helpdesk.
- Managing support requests coming via email and phone.
- Provide technical and operational support to studies and teams.
- Troubleshooting mobile device and system issues.
- Research and support on devices and equipment.
- Manages the setup and distribution of study equipment and devices with support from the operational team.
- Manages and leads Site Initiation Visits (SIV) and site/central rater training as needed.
- Smart, talented and creative. Passionate about innovation and work to high standards.
- Well organized, obsessed with details, and capable of juggling multiple projects.
- Collaborative in a team environment but also confident learning and working independently.
- Ability to manage project schedules and effectively report and communicate progress.
- Work closely with customers and other-cross functional team members, from biotech clients to technical developers.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree with 2 years professional biopharma industry, consulting, digital, or mobile app experience, or 1 year post graduate experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, experience in research systems, such EDC, ePRO, or EHR systems a plus.
- Experience writing and/or performing user acceptance testing.
- Comfortable with mobile applications and SaaS products.
- Comfortable learning new technologies, applications, and systems.
Must be 18 years or older.
Must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited University.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Company Website: www.itakecontrolhealth.com
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org