We are growing and are looking for an Associate Analyst – Mobile Health Application to join the team!
iTakeControl is a mHealth and mClinical tool suite for the biopharma and life science organizations. We offer a comprehensive suite of tools: mobile clinical trial data, mobile learning and training for biopharma compliance, and open science, real world mobile health apps for patients. The company is formed out of Shire and Genzyme leadership experience, with over two decades in genetic disease, rare diseases, and patient-centric education. We are based in Philadelphia, PA and Boston MA.
Associate Analyst, Mobile Health Application is responsible for working with the Product Management and Client delivery teams. The role is responsible for detailed specification development, documentation, and supporting project management and delivery activities for the iTakeControl platform and for related customer projects.
- Smart, talented and creative. Passionate about innovation and work to high standards.
- Well organized, obsessed with details, and capable of juggling multiple projects.
- Collaborative in a team environment but also confident learning and working independently.
- Ability understand user needs and design elegant, logical requirements.
- Ability to manage project schedules and effectively report and communicate progress.
- Work closely with UI/UX and other-cross functional team members, from biotech clients to technical developers.
- Willing and eager to learn technology and design for UI/UX on iOS and Android applications
- Assist with production design for iOS/Android application design.
- Assist with quality control testing to requirements.
- Ability to manage UAT and product launch requirements.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree with 3 years professional consulting, digital, or mobile app experience, or 1 year post graduate experience.
- Completed undergraduate degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with experience in design package such as photoshop a plus
- Comfortable learning new technologies, applications, and systems
- Must be able to provide a relevant portfolio/history of projects, creative work, or applications
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited University.
- Based in Philadelphia, Boston, or eastern US.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.